Today, VideoStitch announced the release of a new version of its 360° video post-production software VideoStitch Studio. New features include support of ProRes and H265 codec, rig presets and feathering.
“With the new version of VideoStitch Studio we give professional 360° content creators a great new tool that will save them a lot of valuable time during the post-production process without compromising the quality of their output,” says Nicolas Burtey, CEO of VideoStitch Inc.
In the VR industry VideoStitch Studio is already well known for its unique interactive high-resolution live preview as well as its rapid processing. The software stitches more than twice as quickly as any other stitching software on the market today. With various new features VideoStitch Studio 2.2 promises an even easier and faster workflow. Support of ProRes ensures a high quality and interoperability with third parties. Support of H265 codec widens the range of cameras that can be used with the software. Newly added rig presets allow for quick and automatic stitching with optimal calibration results. Feathering provides for improved blending of the input videos. Also, audio and motion synchronization has been greatly enhanced so that various inputs can be integrated flawlessly. Last but not least, the software supports the latest NVIDIA graphics card, GTX-10 series.
- Rig presetsThe newly added rig presets allow for quick and automatic stitching with optimal calibration results. For the start, rig presets comprise the most commonly used 360Heros rigs. Further presets will be added consecutively. Feel free to drop us a message with the ones you’d need!Meanwhile, check out our tutorial to see how it works!
- Support of ProResThis new feature makes sure your 360 videos retain high quality during the editing process and are interoperable with third parties.
- Support of H265 codecVideoStitch Studio has always been camera independent. With the support of H265 codec we enable you to use VideoStitch Studio with even more cameras than before.
- FeatheringThis feature provides for improved blending of your input videos.
- Improved synchronizationWe have greatly enhanced the audio and motion synchronization to ensure that you can integrate various inputs flawlessly.
- Support of GTX-10 seriesLast but not least VideoStitch Studio supports the the latest NVIDIA graphics card, GTX-10 series.
VideoStitch Studio 2.2 is available for trial download on www.video-stitch.com. The full license costs $295 US.
VideoStitch Inc. is a leader in virtual reality solutions. Founded in 2012 the company quickly established itself as a major provider of high quality live and postproduction 360° video creation software. With Orah 4i it entered the hardware market in 2016, offering the first all-in-one 4K camera designed for high quality VR live streaming. VideoStitch thus provides a solution for every scenario in VR video production on the market to date. Its customer base ranges from small production houses to Fortune 500 companies in over 62 countries, primarily from the entertainment and media industry. Originally founded in Paris, VideoStitch Inc. is now headquartered in California. Today it employs a team of 40 VR enthusiasts across Paris, Santa Clara and Los Angeles. For more information please visit www.video-stitch.com and www.orah.co.