Pop Artist/Actor J.W. CUDD has released his latest music video worldwide: BOOMERANG. The Texas native, who can currently be seen in LISTEN the movie, wrote the upbeat pop track and went on to direct his own music video. The cinematic piece encompasses color, karma, and the “Be who you are.” symbol from GasMaskMagazine.com. Produced by multi-platinum producer Andrew Lane (Miley Cyrus, Backstreet Boys, Kelly Rowland), the song has a mainstream Top-40 vibe infused with a candid and truthful vocal performance from CUDD.
The music video kicked off with an exclusive premiere on Baeble Music, calling the song “…A straight-forward yet powerful anthem…” Gas Mask Magazine added, “Rightfully titled, the track contains pop-induced beats with hooky melodies from start to finish — a product that can easily be compared to Taylor Swift’s album “Red” or Sam Hunt’s “Montevallo” — all of which keep you coming back for more.”
You can catch CUDD promoting his new single BOOMERANG this fall on a radio tour. LISTEN the movie is currently playing in select theatres around the United States & Canada. Details can be found at JWCUDD.com & ListenTheMovie.com.
CUDD has written and recorded with top-notch songwriters/producers such as Stacy Barthe (Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Rihanna), Victoria Shaw (Garth Brooks, Lady Antebellum, Sara Evans), Gary Burr (Leann Rimes, Kelly Clarkson, Ringo Starr), Tony Stampley (Billy Currington and Hank Jr.), Drew Lane (Miley Cyrus, High School Musical, Kelly Rowland), and more.
In 2015, CUDD launched a self-created campaign called, Open Your Heart, targeted toward young adults. The campaign included the release of his song, “Open Your Heart,” in which, J.W. CUDD donated 100% net proceeds to the American Heart Association. The music video consisted of over fifty actors (Bella Thorne, Grace Victoria Cox, Micah Hauptman, & more) supporting the American Heart Association’s efforts to provide Americans with knowledge and research.
Awards & Chart History
- Voted “Best Country Music Artist of 2012” at the eWorld Music Awards for independent artists (Paramount Studios).
- Voted in by fans for the 2009 Little Big Town Tour with The Zac Brown Band.
- Second single: “Gold Digger’s Dream”
- Charted at #17 on the European Country Music Association.
- Charted at #29 on the Texas Music Charts.
- First single: “Let’s Put Our Hearts Together”
- Charted at #26 on the Texas Music Charts.
- At age sixteen, “The Youngest Charted Artist On The Texas Music Chart.”
J.W. CUDD has shared the stage with the following:
- Little Big Town, Willie Nelson, The Zac Brown Band, Ray Price, Shooter Jennings, Phil Vassar, Steve Holy, Craig Morgan, Jack Ingram, Eli Young Band, Leon Russell, David Lee Murphy, Tracy Byrd, Ty England, Roger Creager, Robert Earl Kenn, and more.
107 | A Creative House |
Los Angeles, CA