Raise a glass to 2019 aboard the majestic Queen Mary and ring in the New Year with a night of captivating live entertainment culminating with one of SoCal’s top New Year’s Eve fireworks displays on Monday, December 31, 2018
Revelers can traverse through the ship’s decks and ballrooms to take part in a multitude of vibrant celebrations, including a cumbia party on the Sports Deck, strolling performances throughout the Promenade Deck, a white party in the Queen’s Salon and burlesque in the Britannia Salon. Hotel packages and rooms are available now and do sell out. Reserve your stateroom or suite today and stay aboard the Queen Mary this New Year’s Eve.
Dubbed Southern California’s top fireworks display, the crowd-pleasing show paints the Long Beach waterfront and skyline. New Year’s Eve celebration attendees gather on the stern of the Queen Mary and have the best views of the spectacle.
December 31, 2018 8pm – 1am
The Queen Mary
1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802
HOTEL RESERVATIONS and TICKETS (21+ only):
- Hotel Packages – Rooms start at $429 and include two VIP tickets
- Tickets – stay tuned for ticket sales beginning this Fall
- *GA tickets $99 – includes admission, fireworks, and access to select parties.
- *VIP tickets $199 – includes a champagne toast, access to all parties and exclusive VIP nightclub experience, and premium firework viewing.
- *Early bird pricing, ends November 2, 2018. After this date, prices will increase.
- For more information and to reserve hotel packages, visit http://queenmary.com or call 877-342-0742.