This Labor Day weekend, join the Los Angeles Times for 3 evenings of amazing food, wine, spirits and chef experiences, plus unique culinary pop-ups and collaborations. Dozens of hand-picked local restaurants each evening will showcase our city’s rich and diverse culinary scene by serving you their best. Sip, savor, and celebrate Southern California’s most inspired food and drink. 21 and over only.
Your ticket is all-inclusive and is good for unlimited food, beer, wine & spirits tastings, plus all stage activities.
A VIP Access level ticket gets you:
- Convenient and free parking inside the Paramount Pictures gates (savings of $15)
- Access to furnished lounge during the entire event
- VIP talent mix and mingle
- Exclusive pours and bites
- Behind the scenes tour of Paramount Pictures Studios
- First in the door access to main event
LOS ANGELES WEEKEND EVENT SCHEDULE
Friday, August 31 • 7:30 – 10:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 1 • 7:30 – 10:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 2 • 7:30 – 10:30 p.m.
Make sure to also save the date for our new Costa Mesa weekend of Los Angeles Times The Taste on October 19 to 21. Details here.