Ring in the New Year aboard the majestic Queen Mary on December 31, 2018. Travel back in time and voyage throughout the ship’s uniquely themed decks and ballrooms for spectacular live music, DJ’s, dancers, dueling pianos and more. One of SoCal’s best fireworks displays will light up the night sky off the stern of the ship at midnight.
Dubbed Southern California’s top fireworks display, the 15-minute show paints the night sky with exhilarating colors exploding in-sync to themed music off the stern of the Queen Mary.
NEW YEAR’S EVE ENTERTAINMENT:
- Bird’s Welcome* – Britannia & Deck Salon
- Take in the tantalizing décor and entertainment of one of our exclusive VIP salons. Grab a drink and enjoy the sultry burlesque show by the Hells Belles followed by a dueling pianos act, and when the clock strikes midnight, the Bird’s Welcome is a prime firework viewing location.
- Live Wire Lounge* – Verandah Grille
- Lounge in VIP style in this cumbia-inspired extension of the party happening right outside on Live Wire Quay. With lounge-style seating, specialty acts by DJ Hife and Samba Girls, and prime firework viewing, our VIP guests get to celebrate in one of the ship’s most sought-after locations.
- The Boiler Room* – Boiler Room
- The Boiler Room brings a brand-new VIP experience 25 feet below the ship’s water line. If you’re a VIP partygoer, surround yourself with swirling fog, dancing entertainment, and amazing lighting effects, all among the historic inner workings of the ship. Entertainment includes DJ Pharaoh, Hells Belles Cage Dancers, and Steampunk Jetpack Cocktail Artists.
- Capstan Club* – Capstan
- The true exclusive experience and ultimate firework viewing location, the champagne cabanas are the best seats in the house. Entertainment includes DJ Malcom Alxndr, Exclusive Bottle Service, Exclusive Firework Viewing. (SOLD OUT)
*Requires Cabana Purchase
- The White Canary – Queen Salon
- Feel like a celebrity as you step into an elite, glittering white party with a champagne tower centerpiece, flapper girls, and an incredible DJ! The White Canary will have a can’t-miss balloon drop at midnight. Entertainment includes DJ Cutt, Gatsby Flapper Performances, and Martini Contortion Performances.
- Cat’s Meow – Royal Salon
- Enter a darker side of the ship with this amazing black light party. With everything around you only lit by neon, dance to rave music as you grab a drink from LED bottles. Hula hoopers, Poi artists, and a blacklight artist will add to the fun to the beat of the music. If you’ve never seen a black-light balloon drop before, you may want to prowl around the Cat’s Meow. Entertainment includes DJ Closa, LED Hula Hooper, LED Poi, Blacklight Airbrush Artist.
- Live Wire Quay – Verandah Deck
- The true party begins on the deck looking out across the Long Beach skyline! Let music take you over as you dance, sip, and enjoy the non-stop entertainment on the Live Wire Quay, including our headlining performances by DJ Ravidrums, the Rock It Bots, and La Sonora Dinamita. You can also look forward to Cryo Bots, LED features and dancers, and of course, the famous synchronized fireworks show as you and your fellow partygoers ring in 2019.
- Capone’s Hideaway
- This gem will be hard to find, but if you do, step into a speakeasy experience second to none. With ceiling-to-floor windows looking out across the water, an authentic absinthe experience, and hot jazz band, you won’t regret sniffing this one out.
- Hotsy Totsy – The Ship’s Bow
- Head to the party on the bow of the ship if you have a hankering for live country music, twinkling lights, moonshine, and line dancing. The Hotsy Totsy deck will transport you to a Southern summer night. Entertainment includes Dean Kalogris and DJ Coral.
- DJ Ravidrums
- Ravi Jakhotia created a musical revolution, taking the DJ artform to a higher level by adding live percussion and unparalleled technology to his performance. His custom, innovative drum-rig as well as his NASA-designed “Dream Screen” are like something out of a sci-fi film, and they have entertained audiences all over the world. The Queen Mary is so fortunate to have DJ Ravidrums headlining its New Year’s Eve – Past and Present. It is sure to be a futuristic, rhythmic, and non-stop performance to get you on your feet and help you ring in 2019!
- La Sonora Dinamita
- La Sonora Dinamita is a Colombian musical group that plays cumbia, a South and Latin American music genre popular throughout Latin America. As one of the first Cumbia groups to reach international success, they are credited with helping to popularize the genre throughout Latin America and the world. The band has had numerous hit singles on Hot Latin Song Charts and has toured internationally every year since 1995.
* VIP Ticket Admission Required
December 31, 2018 8pm – 1am
The Queen Mary
1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802
TICKETS (21+ only):
- GA tickets $115 – includes admission, fireworks, and access to select parties.
- VIP tickets $215 – includes Champagne Toast, access to all parties and premium firework viewing.
- For more information, pricing, hotel packages and more, visit http://queenmary.com or call 877-342- 0742.