The Rock Legends’ Rock & Brews Restaurant Brand Will Offer Free Pulled Pork Sandwiches To Veterans, Active Military and First Responders November 11
To honor our nation’s heroes, participating Rock & Brews restaurants will offer FREE pulled pork sandwiches to veterans, active military, and first responders with proof of service.
Rock & Brews is committed to giving back to military throughout the year for their grand opening fundraisers and other events through partnerships with local military and veterans organizations on a community level.
Rock & Brews locations:
- Rock & Brews El Segundo, www.rockandbrews.com/elsegundo or call (310) 615-9890. 615 Main St., El Segundo, CA 90245.
- Rock & Brews Redondo Beach, www.rockandbrews.com/redondobeach or call (310) 378-4970. 6300 S. Pacific Coast Hwy., Redondo Beach, CA 90277.
- Rock & Brews Buena Park, www.rockandbrews.com/buenapark or call (714) 266-0314. 7777 Beach Blvd., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Rock & Brews Corona, http://www.rockandbrews.com/corona or call (951) 432-7640. 3550 Grand Oaks, Corona, CA 92881.
- Rock & Brews Rancho Cucamonga, http://rockandbrews.com/ranchocucamonga or call (909) 922-8586. 12225 E Foothill Blvd., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739.
- Rock & Brews LAX Terminal 1, http://www.rockandbrews.com/lax-terminal-1/ or call (424) 702-4596. 1 World Way Terminal 1, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Rock & Brews LAX Terminal 5, http://www.rockandbrews.com/lax-terminal-5/ or call (424) 702-1619. 500 World Way Terminal 5, Los Angeles, CA 90045
About Rock & Brews:
Rock & Brews is a one-of-a-kind, rock-inspired restaurant and entertainment concept designed to engage people of all ages with quality comfort food and local favorites, a broad selection of craft and international beers, and an energized environment that is reminiscent of being at a family-friendly music event. Founded by rock icons Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley of KISS, along with partners, restaurateur Michael Zislis and concert industry veterans Dave and Dell Furano, the first Rock & Brews opened near Los Angeles International Airport in Southern California in April of 2012. Each of the brand’s 19 locations in the United States and Mexico boasts a “Great Wall of Rock,” iconic rock art, concert trusses and lighting and multiple flat screens sharing some of the greatest rock concert moments of all time. Most offer a play area for kids and many are dog friendly. For more information, please visit www.rockandbrews.com.